Tell me about yourself – How to Answer
उदाहरण – खालील काही नमूने दिले आहेत त्याप्रमाणे आपण उत्तर देऊ शकाल.
Five examples of how to answer the common interview question “tell me about yourself” in brief:
- I’m a recent graduate with a degree in marketing. During my time at university, I interned with a marketing agency and gained experience in digital marketing, market research, and social media management. I’m excited to start my career in this field and I’m passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest trends in marketing.
- I’m a software engineer with five years of experience working in the tech industry. I specialize in developing web applications and I’m proficient in a variety of programming languages. I’m always looking for ways to improve my skills and stay current with emerging technologies.
- I’m a project manager with a background in construction. I’ve managed projects ranging from small renovations to large-scale commercial developments. I’m highly organized and skilled at coordinating teams and resources to meet project timelines and budgets.
- I’m a registered nurse with a passion for patient care. I’ve worked in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals and clinics, and I’m experienced in providing care to patients with diverse medical needs. I’m committed to ongoing education and professional development to provide the best possible care to my patients.
- I’m a sales professional with experience in the retail industry. I’m skilled at building relationships with customers and identifying their needs to provide personalized solutions. I’m driven by meeting and exceeding sales targets, and I thrive in fast-paced environments.